Adaptive Physical Education
The overall health, fitness level and physical growth of the students are the focus of the Adaptive Physical Education program. Age and skill-level-appropriate goals are developed utilizing a wide variety of equipment, progressions, and activities.
Intramural sports include:
- Soccer, Softball, Basketball
- Floor Hockey
- Swim Program
- Tournament of Champions Bowling Program
- Special Olympics Bocce Ball
Art Inspiration is the key for every artistic work produced in art class. Each student is given the opportunity to create their own style and use art as a means of expression.
The program features:
- Exposure to different art styles/techniques
- Pocket calendar highlighting student art
- Annual art exhibits
- Artwork featured at a local museum
Harbor School’s Music program includes group sessions that are focused on increasing self-expression, socialization, and communication through activities such as rhythmic drumming, instrumental improvisation, music listening, movement songs and songwriting.
There are a number of music ensembles for students to participate in, including:
- Voice class
- Elementary and High School Guitar
- Hand Bells and Tone Bells
- Adaptive Music Lessons
- Individual Music Sessions